- My Mother - She personifies Good.
- Fresh Mozzarella - When it's still warm, it really tastes Good.
- Sincere Conversations with my 15 year-old daughter - Makes me weepy, it's so Good.
- Snuggling with my 4 year-old son - I'll never have this Good again.
- Driving Barefoot - Feels so naughty, it's Good.
- Finishing the Second Sock - Only another knitter understands how Good that is.
"Good" - It's a comforting, homespun kind of a word. It is not pretentious. It just is and that is Good.
(This was written in response to Sunday Scribblings, http://www.sundayscribblings.blogspot.com/)